Saturday 4 October 2008

Scooby today

Well i'm not limping today but occasionally i'm holding it up. Mummy is keeping an eye on me tho she says i'll have to go back to the vets again if it doesn't get any better. Everytime she says that i end up staying in having some funny stuff and waking up all funny. But i'm a bit partial to the nurses, one of them especially coz she sits with me and looks after me, must get her name next time. Everytime i go in and she's in the next room she shouts oooo is that me scooby and comes running in for cuddles. Must be my eyes that do it coz no-one else seems to want to cuddle me in fact they run away most of the time. Mum says i'll probaly need a cruciate op on it, god not that again its so boring you just sit around for months on end with only little walks. Mum tells us we are getting something called rabbits tomorrow not sure what to expect tho coz i've never seen a rabbit before, she says i have to be nice and good to them, me i'm nice to everyone apart from that cat that comes to the gate and torments me trying to scratch me, but then i only bark to tell it to go away! Anyway i'll let you know how it goes or should i say my mum will coz i won't be able to do anything!!

2 comments:

Georgeous said...

Hey Scoob, your blogging!! I'll mention you in one of my posts and some of my blogging buddies wil sniff by, they're great!!!
btw: wabbits love being chased - but mind your leg - not a good combination...
Love George

World of Animals, Inc said...

Scooby, it's great to hear from you. We hope that your mom is making sure you are ok with that limp. Just have some relaxing time for yourself. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals