Friday 31 October 2008

I'm back ...

Sorry i've not been on for a while me mum has been poorly, she said she had a virus i thought only computers got this but there you go!! I'm not perfect yet, vet says i have something called arthritus and its the weather that makes it worse, i thought only old people got this but apparently not, mum says its because i've had an operation and it was expected. I've been getting out more but to start with me mum only took me to the end of the street and back god have you tried to wee 10 times in that short amount of space she must think i'm superman or something! The following week we went a bit further, then a bit further and now we go down to the field which is good i meet my friends sometimes down there. We got a bunny but the not the ones we were meant to be, its like a little lion this one, mum says he won't grow much bigger thank god, i lubs it i sit and sniff him and watch out for him, no cats allowed anymore i've got to protect him from the evils of this world, i sit by his hutch and talk to him, mum says shes going to get him a friend because he's lonely and buns shouldn't live on their own, i think she just uses this as an excuse coz we have 2 of everything here, i do my best in keeping the bunny occupied but i can't sit out there all day with me bad legs. I tried a bit of pumpkin today bcoz me mum has made my human brother a cut out of one, god knows why they are soooo scary but i didn't like it. She then tried to suffocate me with a mask of an old man i told her no way was i wearing that, doesn't she realise i've got to keep up me street cred!! Anyway i got some dried tripe from her so that was good. Better get off me mum wants to take me out, i don't want to go its too cold and wet for me, hate puddles, me mum laughs at me and tells me i should have been a girl how dare she!! doesn't she realise that i'm royality!! See u soon.

3 comments:

Georgeous said...

Hey Scooby & Elmo, sorry I haven't been by lately, been busy with that new sister of mine.
I'm sorry about your arthritis Scooby, best not sit out too long with that bunny in this cold weather.
Snuffs George

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are sorry you haven't been feeling well but it sounds like you are on the mend.. Get Well soon...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are happy that we get to hear from you. Hope that everything is going well with you all. We have been busy over the summer days. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals